Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Use of Site
General Terms & Conditions
Although it’s not essential to have an account to shop at BAGRU KALA as you can checkout as a guest, but registering with us will allow you to:
Track your order and review past purchases
Build a personal Wish List and share it
Reserve items and join waiting lists
Shop without entering your address details
Manage your address book and email settings
Can exchange pieces easily online
Following terms and conditions:
1.The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Bagrukala.com reserves the right to accept or reject the order at its’ sole discretion. Once your “order” is accepted, the acceptance will constitute a binding contract between the user and Bagrukala.com
3.Orders once placed cannot be cancelled. Orders will have to be placed at least 5-7 days in advance before the expected date of delivery.
4. Refund for payment due to any cancellation of order(s) will not be made.
5. GST: All prices on the website www.Bagrukala.com are inclusive of GST as may be applicable to each item. While the GST charged will be paid by us from time to time as required, you will be responsible for payment of any other Local / State taxes / levies which may be charged at the time of delivery by the Local / State Authorities concerned.
6. Bagrukala.com reserves the right to increase, decrease, alter, and change the prices of the products/items on online sale.
7. If you choose Credit Card as the mode of payment, your name as purchaser should be the same as mentioned on your Credit Card being used for making payment for the purchases.
8. The postal address(es) at which delivery/ries of a product(s) is/are expected should be correct, complete and include landmarks if possible.
9. Address(es) containing only or with PO Box(es) number(s) is not acceptable.
10. Bagrukala.com neither warranties nor guarantees delivery/ries of the product(s).
11. Bagrukala.com is not liable for any damages due wrong deliveries on account of incorrect name(s), address (es).
12. Acknowledgement given through writing name or signature or a stamp or a combination of any of the stated above on the slip provided by the Courier Service towards receipt of a package to the person delivering the package shall remain the conclusive proof of acceptance of the package through courier. Email replies will be sent to the user as proof of delivery.
13. Bagrukala.com is not liable to pay any damages due to non-delivery on account of non-availability of the receiver.
14. Bagrukala.com will make all attempts to deliver ordered item/product on the desired/expected dates. In case of a national holiday or a government holiday, the delivery will be made on the day following the holidays. Any delay in delivery will not entitle the user/receiver to any damages or compensation.
15. Bagrukala.com is not liable for any damages(s) neither to the user nor to the receiver due wear & tear, breakage, defacing of the product or package during the transit.
16. Bagrukala.com reserves the right to alter, append, amend, change and revise any of the terms & conditions or a part thereof state herein above at any point of time.
17. The above terms & conditions and disputes arising there from shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India and subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts at Jaipur alone.
18. The user agrees that Bagrukala.com will not be liable for any default, delay or lapse occurring due to reasons of force majeure including war, risk, strike, theft, tempest, terrorist strikes, change of law or any act of God.
19. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
20. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
21. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
22. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
23. Bagrukala is not affiliated with websites or third parties that sell or advertise our products without a written agreement with us
24. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
25. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
26. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Bagrukala prior written consent.
27. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
We have made an effort to display each garment as accurately as possible. However, depending on your monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
While we photograph only in natural light and try our best to make sure that the colors shown on our website are accurate, actual colors will vary. The precise color of the product may vary due to colour variability in computers, laptops, screen monitors, mobiles, tablets and or other devices. We have no liability if colours of the products do not match their display on the Site The product colours depicted should only be used as an approximate guide. Because all our products are custom made and cannot be returned, please make sure that you understand that colour variations are possible from our photography of the actual products.
Customer Self Declaration: By placing an order on the website, you confirm and declare that the item(s) ordered are for personal use only and are not for re-sale.
be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms & Conditions or any transactions entered into on or through the website or the relationship between you and Bagrukala shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
Pricing and Availability: we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs may be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Intellectual Property, Products and Content
The intellectual property rights in all products and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.Bagrukala.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by www.Bagrukala.com and its licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such product or content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.